Convention Centre, Old Montreal, Casino, Olympic Stadium
From our outdoor terrace overlooking fashionable Sherbrooke Street, you are just minutes away from the Convention Centre, the financial and garment districts, a few steps away from the lovely cafes and boutiques of Saint Denis Street and the dazzling nightlife of Montreal.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||12:00 Pm|
|Check Out:||3:00 Pm|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2001|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||242|
|Meeting Rooms:||19 |
|Meeting Space:||19000 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 700 people| Policies / Expenses
Cancellation policy may vary.
|Typical Group Deposit:||Minimum 10% at moment of Signature|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Pierre Elliot Trudeau Airport also Dorval Aiport located 20 MI from property.Shuttle service deserve by Airport at a cost of $13.50 (CAD) per person or flat rate for taxi of $33.00 to Dwtn
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Doubletree Hotels
- Delicious warm chocolate chip cookies upon check-in
- HD TV's
- Free Wi-Fi in public spaces
- Premium bath products by Crabtree & Evelyn
- DoubleTree Fitness Guest Rooms
- Green-Certified Hotels
- Eforea Spa offers three customized experiences for any guest
- Select locations offer Made Markets, serving healthier, fresh made options
The Doubletree Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Grand Plaza Montreal