Situated on the Colorado River between Austin and Bastrop, Texas, Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa combines natural beauty and colorful Texas history. Amenities for every interest abound on over 400 acres of diverse Texas terrain and adjoining 1,100 acre nature park. The resort offers riding, live music, 18-hole Arthur Hills golf course, luxurious spa, tennis courts, youth programs, waterpark that includes 1,000-foot Crooked River Pool, water slide, sandy beach and much more.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2013|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open| Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$20.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
1-6 nights, a $150 non-refundable pet fee will apply. 7-30 nights, a $300 non-refundable pet fee will apply. Only dogs weighing 75 lbs and under are permitted; two dogs allowed if not exceeding 75 lbs total. Service Animals exempt from fees.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Austin Bergstrom Intl Airport (13 miles)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Join the Hyatt Gold Passport and get free nights, services, and benefits at any Hyatt worldwide
- Hyatt offers spa and golf vacations, kid friendly and family getaways, a couple's retreat, and even vacation ownership
- With more than 500 properties, Hyatt prides itself on delivering the best in comfort and relaxation
- Guestrooms and suites offer flexibles spaces for guests to rest, feel comfortable and unwind
- Meeting and event space is handled with care and the professionalism deserved
The Hyatt Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.