The award-winning DoubleTree by Hilton Port Huron is the crown jewel of the Port Huron area. The hotel, located on the St. Clair River, at the mouth of Lake Huron, is a fine establishment with top-notch service, friendly staff and pristine sleeping rooms.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2013|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||149|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||5080 sq. feet|
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||Varies day to day|
Indoor pool. Open daily from 6am-10pm.
Policies / Expenses
24-hour cancellation policy
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 5.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Full american buffet with option to order off a menu as well. $10.95/person for the buffet.
About Doubletree Hotels
- Delicious warm chocolate chip cookies upon check-in
- HD TV's
- Free Wi-Fi in public spaces
- Premium bath products by Crabtree & Evelyn
- DoubleTree Fitness Guest Rooms
- Green-Certified Hotels
- Eforea Spa offers three customized experiences for any guest
- Select locations offer Made Markets, serving healthier, fresh made options
The Doubletree Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.