fair grounds (horse shows, sales), amish community (country side area), race course, ashland university, balloon fest(July 4th weekend), dog shows (nova, ohio, 8ml.), brookside parks (softball tournaments), canoeing, horseback riding, (15 ml.), cedar point (50ml.)
Our hotel was built in 1992, remodled in 2003, new carpet ,beds (comming soon), micro-frig. on request no extra charges. We have 2 double bed rooms, 1 double bed rooms. Right at exit 186.PETS FRIENDLY $5 per pet, undeclaired pet will be fine $100 or more.1. JACUZZI Suite (non smoking) available at only over the phone reservation, pets fees will be charged extra. 2. Non-smoking with (HOT TUB) pet fess will be charged extra.3. Smoking with (HOT TUB) pet fees will be charged extra.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2003|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||30|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
1. More than 2 rooms need to call a WEEK BEFORE to cancel rooms at the date of arrival.2. Before One o'clock for cancel room at the day of arrival.
|Typical Group Deposit:||50.00|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Cleveland Hopkins (60ml), Columbus, oh (60ml), Akron-Canton, Ohio (45 ml)one-way taxi expense
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Motel 6
- Economy hotel brand and the largest in the US and Canada
- Pets are welcome
- Free daily morning coffee, expanded cable, and free local phone calls
- Each guestroom comes with a full kitchen with a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, stovetop, and cooking utensils
- Guest laundry service
- Unlimited Wi-Fi for $4.95
The Motel 6 highlights above are subject to change without notice.