The Lenoir City Days Inn is located on Highway 321 North and Interstate 75 and moments away from destinations like Loundon Dam, Oak Ridge National Labs and Museum of Science, University of Tennessee, Great Smokey Mountain National Park, Pigeon Forge, Lost Sea, golf courses and restaurants. Guests can enjoy the complimentary continental breakfasts and the seasonal outdoor pool. All rooms include complimentary local calls, cable TV, coffeemakers, microwave ovens, refrigerators, hairdryers and wireless internet access. For dinner, try our Cinco de Mayo Restaurant on site.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
Policies / Expenses
7 days prior to arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
McGee Tyson Airport (TYS)
Distance: 25 MI / 40.23 KM
Take HWY 321 E to I-140 N to 75-S/40-W to exit 81, turn left, hotel on right
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Days Inn
- Friendly hospitality services and the best value for your budget
- Free Daybreak Breakfast featuring healthy, nutritious options in select locations
- Free in-room tea, coffee, and high-speed internet access
- Daily USA TODAY newspaper based on location
- Free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public spaces
The Days Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.