university of alabama, university mall, lake lurleen, childrens hand on musuem, paul bear bryant musuem
Exterior rooms. centrally located near restaurants and malls. No meeting or banquet space available.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00pm |
|Check Out: ||12:00 |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2001 |
|Floors: ||2 |
|Rooms: ||122 |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||96 |
|Handicap Rooms: || |
|Suites: ||2 |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 | Policies / Expenses
6pm day of arrival, with the exception of special events weekends. Group cancellation to determined at time of reservation.
|Nightly Parking: ||0 |
|Typical Group Deposit: ||100.00 |
|Total Taxes: ||14.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$1.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Birmingham 56 miles away.Average cab charge $75.00
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About La Quinta Inns & Suites
- Offering comfort and value with more than 800 hotels in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada
- La Quinta Returns is a free guest reward program where guests can earn points per stay for free nights, early check-in and late check-out, gift cards and certificates, travel, and the points never expire
- Free Brightside Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bright Morning Bed and soft pillowtop mattress for the best night's sleep
- Business center with printing services
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Flat-panel TV's, work desk, and spacious guestrooms
- Guest laundry rooms available at most locations
- Free airport shuttle service at most airport locations
The La Quinta Inns & Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.