In the south of Paris and 5 minutes from the Montparnasse station, the 4-star Mercure Paris Gare Montparnasse welcomes you in the famous rue de la Gaité. From this ideal location, discover the lively areas of Saint-Germain des Prés and Saint-Michel or places laden with history such as the Invalides. The quality services of our hotel will meet all your expectations: gastronomic cuisine, an excellent choice of wines, comfortable rooms, everything thought out for your relaxation.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2009|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||3 |
|Meeting Space:||960 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 120 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Ownership:||ACCORHOTELS| Policies / Expenses
|Nightly Parking:||27 €|
|Typical Group Deposit:||100%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$2.48 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|City Tax:|| 2.48 Per Night|
|VAT: Value Added Tax:||10.00 VAT % Inclusive|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
10 € per night
Airport & Shuttle Information
Orly: 17 km - 30 minutes by carRoissy CDG: 38 km - 50 minutes by car
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
- Midscale hotel with warm, contemporary rooms
- The Park Sleep & Fly offer includes 1 night acoomodations, airport transfer by shuttle service and up to 15 days of free parking
- Coffee and tea tasting
- Buffet breakfast with both local and international food items or the Express & Co. breakfast formula is served at the bar until noon. Enjoy a hot drink, a glass of orange juice, and some bread with jam, or other delicious pastries
- Ready to Spa packages includes accommodation, breakfast, and one spa treatment
- Great meeting space for any special occasion
The Mercure highlights above are subject to change without notice.