Historic Greensville Courthouse, Virginia Peanut Festival, Virginia Pork Festival, Great Virginia Bike Ride, Village View Plantation, Fox Hunt.
Days Inn in Emporia, Va., just off Interstate 95 on Highway 58 at Exit 11B, is an ideal resting point for parents and kids, groups and other leisure travelers Nearby is Kings Dominion and historic Petersburg.The two-story, 119-room hotel features hot breakfasts, outdoor pool, parking for family recreational vehicles and group buses, business services and Wireless Internet access in all rooms.
Details / Other Expenses
|Non Smoking Rooms:||75|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Emporia-Greesville Regional, Richmond International Airport (RIC), Raleigh Durham International (RDU)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Days Inn
- Friendly hospitality services and the best value for your budget
- Free Daybreak Breakfast featuring healthy, nutritious options in select locations
- Free in-room tea, coffee, and high-speed internet access
- Daily USA TODAY newspaper based on location
- Free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public spaces
The Days Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.