Located just off 295, the La Quinta Inn & Suites is just minutes away from the Cumberland County Civic Center, Portland International Jetport and Maine's historic Old Port District, home to Maine's finest restaurants. Also nearby is the Maine Mall, Maine's largest shopping mall and the Christmas Tree shops.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 pm|
|Check Out:||12:00 pm|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2007|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||105|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||50|
|Rooms with 2 Beds:||55|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 2.0 Mi |
|Ownership:||LQ Management| Policies / Expenses
6pm day of arrival
|Total Taxes:|| 9.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Portland International Jetport is less than 3 miles away. Free airport shuttle
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
Free parking only during your stay
Internet / WiFI
About La Quinta Inns & Suites
- Offering comfort and value with more than 800 hotels in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada
- La Quinta Returns is a free guest reward program where guests can earn points per stay for free nights, early check-in and late check-out, gift cards and certificates, travel, and the points never expire
- Free Brightside Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bright Morning Bed and soft pillowtop mattress for the best night's sleep
- Business center with printing services
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Flat-panel TV's, work desk, and spacious guestrooms
- Guest laundry rooms available at most locations
- Free airport shuttle service at most airport locations
The La Quinta Inns & Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Portland Intown, La Quinta Inn & Suites