Unite States Naval Academy, Westfield Shopping Mall, Sandy Point State Park & Beach, Six Flags, Historic Annapolis and Downtown Shopping District, Annapolis Towne Center, USNA, Navy-Marine Corps Stadium, MD Renaissance Festival, William Paca House
and Gardens, Historic London Town.
Located 3 miles from the US Naval Academy and the Historic District, across the street from the new Annapolis Towne Center and Riva Festival. Walkable from a variety of shops and restaurants. Located east of Washington, DC and south of Baltimore. All rooms equipped with coffee makers, iron and ironing board, hair dryers, pay per-view movies, internet access and a hearty continental breafast to start the day off right.Outdoor landscaped pool open Memorial Day to Labor Day. Fitness Suite boasts cardio and free weights and is accessible 24/7.Variety of hotel room types, including Queen and King Rooms, Family Suites.Interior corridor availability in Building C offers 48 double/double rooms, ideal for small and larger groups in Annapolis, MD.
What you need to know
Hotel Features: A 2.5 star hotel, the Best Western Annapolis is a conveniently located hotel that puts you where all the action is. Here you will find some of the best Annapolis accommodations that meet your needs by providing a wealth of accommodations and amenities, features and functions. Recreational amenities offered by the hotel include a fitness facility, high-speed internet access, continental breakfast and complimentary guest parking. There are other amenities on the property as well including ATM and banking services and multi-lingual staff.
Guest Rooms: The Best Western Annapolis features 151 guest rooms and suites on two floors. With 111 rooms that are non-smoking and six designated for handicapped individuals, there's surely room for everyone. All guest rooms and sites are brightly colored with comfortable bedding, and different bedding configurations are available.
Nearby Attractions: The Best Western Annapolis is close to all of the most important attractions and activities in Annapolis including the United States Naval Academy, the Hammond-Harwood house, St. John's College and the Ballet Theater of Maryland so you will not miss out while staying here.
Amenities: Amenities offered by the Best Western Annapolis include complimentary continental breakfast, 24-hour coffee, bottled water, outdoor pool, fitness facility, laundry, banking and ATM, complimentary parking, meeting facilities and business center, free wireless internet access, computers available, photocopy and fax machine availability, cable television, pay per view movies, wake up calls, refrigerators, microwaves, desks, work areas, telephones, sofa beds, triple sheeting and adjoining rooms.
This hotel is perfect for:
• Families traveling to Annapolis
• Hotels with suites in Annapolis
• Hotels near Annapolis
• Hotels near Annapolis attractions
Expert Tip: The Best Western Annapolis is great for family travelers as it offers a number of in-room entertainment options including video game consoles, movie rentals and satellite television channels as well, so there is plenty to keep the kids occupied when staying in the room.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Corridors:||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||109|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.3 Mi |
Ourdoor Pool Open daily from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
|Ownership:||Riva Lodging, LLC.| Policies / Expenses
24hr. individual cancel pol/ 30-day group cancel pol., Special event periods cancel pol. 14-days
|Typical Group Deposit:||$500.00|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 7.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
$50 Refundable Deposit$15 per night charge80lb. LimitAdvanced Reservations/Confirmation Needed
Airport & Shuttle Information
BWI: Baltimore/Washington Int'l. Airport 16miles. Super Shuttle available at 1-800-bluevan. One-way taxi approx. $30.DCA: Reagan National Airport 28 miles. Super Shuttle available at 1-800-bluevan. One-way taxi approx: $60.
Local Shuttle Info: NA. Taxi to historic district: $12 approx.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
Expanded Continental breakfast is included. Assorted breads, bagles, muffins, pancake machine, sausage biscuits, hard boiled eggs, fruit, cereal, coffee, tea,juices, iced coffee.
Internet / WiFI
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.