We realize that your travelers have a choice when considering accommodations. I am confident that the Candlewood Suites can provide the quality, comfort, and convenience that are distinctive to the IHG Family of Hotels and they will choose to “Consider Us Home”. Candlewood Suites appeals to corporate, medical, and industrial and government markets, making our hotels popular with travelers involved in long-term engagements such as temporary work assignments, projects, training programs, or government business. We provide a complete and transparent solution to help manage and meet your budget needs by offering tier pricing levels. We strive to provide the home-like space and functionality our guests want to tend to their personal needs and live and work on their own terms during their stay. When guests experience Candlewood Suites, we want them to feel immediately reassured that they will be in control of their priorities and can truly feel free to make themselves at home.
Whether taking advantage of the Candlewood Cupboard's respectful honor system to grab a snack and soda, or appreciating the value and convenience of squeezing in a late night workout in the Candlewood Gym while doing laundry our guests typically describe us as likable, straight-forward and trustworthy because these traits are highly visible in everything we do and through the thoughtful way we do them.
As demand continues to grow, so does the brand's loyal customer base. While guests initially choose the brand for its affordable rates, they come back for the value that is uniquely Candlewood Suites.
In addition, we would enjoy an opportunity to discuss how Candlewood Suites ~ Amarillo may be of service by providing and meeting all of your extended stay needs, as well as how we may able to assist you in cutting or maximizing your accommodation expenditures, all while optimizing our convenient location. Our property has the easiest access to I-40. We are right off of exit 67 and sit in the back of Western Plaza, where there are many restaurants and retail shops to walk to and choose from; such as Cheddar's, Olive Garden, IHOP, Waffle House, and Burlington Coat Factory, just to name a few.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Don't Open
||800 sq. feet
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||Route 66 Hotels Ltd
Policies / Expenses
By 6pm day of arrival - individual
Groups depend on amount of rooms
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
$50 Pet fee- 30+ days or more $150
Airport & Shuttle Information
Rick Husband Airport is 15 miles away- no hotel shuttle
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Items maybe purchased in our convenient store, Candlewood Cupboard
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Candlewood Suites Amarillo Western Crossing