Kicking Horse Mountain resort, Rafting, Hiking, Biking, Skiing, Paragliding, Hang-gliding, canoeing, fishing, camping, horse back riding
The Canadian Rockies prove an incredible backdrop to this Golden hotel, close to Kicking Horse and just steps from downtown.Enjoy mountain views in the morning, then spend the day discovering downtown Golden. However, for many guests, staying in can't be beat. With a welcoming indoor pool and an onsite lobby café, you don't have to go far for the trip of a lifetime. On the other hand, a convenient location just off the Trans Canada Highway makes tours, commutes and travel a breeze. No matter what brings you to this part of British Columbia, where you stay makes all the difference.The Kicking Horse Mountain Resort brings many to the region for winter activities such as snowmobiling and skiing. Golf is the sport of choice during the warmer months. In the summer, nothing beats local whitewater rafting or hiking. It's an outdoor lover's paradise, complete with comfortable pillowtop beds after a day's adventure.Guest laundry is available onsite so you never have to worry about your ski pants, favorite hiking jacket or long johns not being clean and at the ready. Complimentary Wi-Fi is standard, helping guests keep on top of itineraries. Plus, with plenty of parking for winter travelers close to the property and cold weather plug-ins, any time of year is a fantastic time to visit.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2016|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||71|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Cleaning Frequency:||Once Per Stay|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 2.0 Mi |
|Pool Info:||Indoor heated pool|
|Ownership:||Veera Development Inc.| Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|City Tax:|| 2.00%|
|GST: Goods and Services Tax:|| 7.00 GST %|
|PST: Provincial Sales Tax:|| 5.00 PST %|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
In Pet friendly rooms$20.00 per pet per night
Airport & Shuttle Information
Closest airport is Calgary International airport, 2.5 hours from Golden, BC
Local Shuttle Info: Local Shuttle available
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Hot breakfast buffet included
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.