Managua is an interesting and attractive city, a chaotic mish-mash of old and new, where the main challenge is not getting lost. The Plaza de Revolucion is a good starting point for tourists keen on doing some sightseeing, as the square is ringed by a number of historic buildings, including the city's damaged cathedral and the National Museum of Nicaragua, which is a must for those wanting to get to grips with Nicaragua's tumultuous history. Another museum worth visiting is the Museum of Acahualinca, which houses the remarkable fossilised human footprints left about six thousand years ago in the volcanic mud along the shores of Lake Managua. For something a little more fun and outdoorsy, tourists should head to the Tiscapa Lagoon Natural Reserve, a watery playground with ziplines, canopy tours, bars, restaurants and shops.Although Managua has some cultural and historical attractions, the city is a favourite with travellers mainly because of the natural bounty on its doorstep. Excursions are possible to
Our Hotel is strategically located in front of the International Airport of Managua, characterized by its focus on ecology, its lush vegetation, and a large expanse of beautiful gardens and green areas.We are a hotel that has 40 years of experience serving guests, with a great team of collaborators that make your stay more pleasant and unforgettable.
Yes we have the concept of Recycling is giving a new life to packaging, reducing the consumption of resources and the degradation of the planet, for that reason you can found a garbage cans to separate different containers.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||2:00 pm|
|Check Out:||12:00 pm|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2017|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||174|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||33|
|Rooms with 2 Beds:||56|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||5 |
|Meeting Space:||0 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 0 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||From 12:00pm to 11:30pm|
The Hotel have two pool, the biggest pool is in front a Taninos Bar outside with a beautiful garden, and the other is around the rooms more privated for share a special moment with a family and friends!Please come and enjoying us!
Policies / Expenses
24 hour before arrival for individual reservations// 3 weeks before arrival for groups or less
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%-75%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 0.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
our airport its in front the hotel, practically crossing the street.
Local Shuttle Info: The shuttle service is included in you stay 24 hours
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
Continental breakfast included during your stay from 6 to 10 am, per $5 dolares plus taxes you can choose a breakfast buffet with a diversity of food as a national fruit, differente juice, etc.
Private parking for our guest
Internet / WiFI
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.