Whether you want to spend the days fishing or be close to shopping, our Soldotna hotel has a great location for guests to enjoy everything the region has to offer.Close to the hospital so guests can visit loved ones, this Soldotna hotel has always put the comfort of guests first. We're centrally located with a great fitness center so guests can keep up their workout regimen. However, our Soldotna hotel really stands out because of our spacious parking facilities. Welcoming big rigs, campers, and RVS, there's plenty of room to park recreational vehicles and trucks of all sizes.Fishing, hunting, and hockey are the big sports in this area. At this Soldotna hotel, we're happy to welcome outdoor enthusiasts from around the country. We also understand that a successful day in the outdoors is contingent upon a good night's sleep and a great breakfast. Our famous, free breakfast includes a waffle station, plenty of fresh fruits, sweet pastries, a variety of cold and hot cereals, favorite yogurts, and 100% Arabica coffee along with chilled juices.Our Soldotna hotel is also a favorite for business travelers. Some of our regular guests are here on business with the FAA, local oil fields, hospitals, and Kroger. However, no matter why you're in the region, depend on us to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.We're proud to offer the best customer service in the region. Along with our quiet, well-appointed rooms and spacious parking, it's easy to see why our Soldotna hotel is a guest favorite. We offer the best in service and amenities to make your stay special.Reserve your next relaxing room at BEST WESTERN King Salmon Motel and get ready for a great vacation! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2001|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||47|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site | Policies / Expenses
|Total Taxes:|| 6.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Additional Person Fee:||10.00 Per Person|
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Avg. Plated Lunch Cost:||15.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Boxed Lunch Cost:||15.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Dinner Cost:||15.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
15 miles to Kenai Airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.