The BEST WESTERN Sahara is located in the heart of the beautiful Palo Verde Valley along 45 miles of the Colorado River near the California-Arizona border.The BEST WESTERN Sahara offers thrilling outdoor adventure, plenty of relaxation and a great location at an unbeatable price.While staying at the BEST WESTERN Sahara, guests can take in the many local attractions and activities. The famous Colorado River offers endless water fun, shoppers will love being just a short walk from the best shops and restaurants in town, golfers will love the local courses, and the nearby town of Quartzsite is a great day trip destination with plenty of history and rock hunting.Blythe is also home to plenty of annual festivals and fairs, so be sure to check the schedule when in town, because you might even get to see the renowned Blythe Jazz Festival, Colorado River Music Festival or other popular events.Inside the BEST WESTERN Sahara, guests will find that each spacious, thoughtfully designed room comes complete with all the comforts of home and the upgraded amenities guests have come to appreciate and expect from the Best Western brand. Other amenities at this Blythe hotel also include an oversize outdoor swimming pool and a complimentary breakfast each morning, which features sausage, eggs, biscuits and gravy, make your own waffles, fresh fruits, pastries, juices and more.Guests visiting Blythe, California on business will also appreciate the spacious, comfortable accommodations at the BEST WESTERN Sahara, in addition to a close proximity to local businesses, like Chuckwalla and Ironwood State Prisons, Palo Verde Hospital, Blythe Solar Projects and Palo Verde College.Whether you're just traveling through Blythe or planning an extended stay, the BEST WESTERN Sahara is ready to welcome you with a friendly staff, comfortable rooms and the best deals in town. Book a stay at the BEST WESTERN Sahara today. Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2005|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||40|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Meeting Space:||250 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 250 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.3 Mi |
Large Oversize Pool Open until 12AM
Policies / Expenses
4PM Day of
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets may be accepted. Please contact the hotel directly for full details.
Airport & Shuttle Information
5 Miles Away. Local Municipal
Local Shuttle Info: Upon Request, with 24 hour notice.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Complimentary Full Hot Breakfast, served from 5AM - 9:30AM Daily
Internet / WiFI
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.