Verified Reviews of Best Western Yacht Harbor Hotel
Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Nice Stay Overall."
Overall Score4.0/ 5
The room was a nice size, but inadequately furnished. Besides the bed, night stands and dresser, there were just a small desk and two chairs. The room was big enough for a small sofa and a table and chairs, but they weren't available. A shelf under the sink would be useful. The room was old and in need of new carpeting. The mirror was marked. The Internet worked fine except for the second morning when it had gone out because of a storm. The desk clerk that morning wasn't very helpful, but the provider was and it was back up soon. Parking was easy, convenient and free. The thermostat needs to be more easily adjustable. The location is nice right across from the marina and a nice view from the top floor (except we were partly behind a stairway). Lots of restaurants within walking distance. Overall, the staff was pleasant and helpful.
Customer Reviews of Best Western Yacht Harbor Hotel
Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Yacht Harbor Hotel!If you're about to set sail at the San Diego Harbor or Cruise Ship Terminal, our San Diego hotel offers guests an unbeatable location.From SeaWorldÂ® to the Comic-Con Convention, San Diego is known for a lot of exciting things. Visit the famous San Diego Zoo, or spend your vacation lounging on the incredible white sandy beaches. At our San Diego hotel, guests enjoy a great location along with affordable rates. Cruises that are leaving from San Diego set sail not far from us, and getting around the city is a breeze.The Point Loma Naval Base is also in the neighborhood, and our San Diego hotel is a home away from home for many service men and women. Explore the Gaslamp Quarter and Old Town during your stay, or get some adventure at Knott's Berry FarmÂ®. Whatever you want your vacation to be, it can happen here.There are also many business travelers who stay at our San Diego hotel. Defense Acquisition University students adore our low prices and quiet rooms, while extended-stay Navy guests always feel right at home with us. Marine Corps graduation families enjoy our friendly service and spacious rooms, and onsite construction workers on a job far away from home count on us to provide them with the best in hospitality.Many group travelers at our San Diego hotel are here for a wedding at the naval base, just half a mile away from our property. Centrally located in Point Loma, we always work to accommodate groups and make your special day even that much better. With complimentary transportation to the cruise ship, train depot and airport, and with free parking and a free full breakfast, we put your comfort and needs first, which is what has made us such a popular property for so many guests. Just let us know what more we can do to serve you, and we'll do everything possible to oblige.Reserve your BEST WESTERN Yacht Harbor Hotel room today and get ready for an unforgettable trip!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||400 sq. feet
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
8am - 10pm. Any children must be supervised. No glassware out at the pool.
Policies / Expenses
By 4pm 24 hours prior to reservation. Group cancellation policies depend on each individual group, usually 30 days prior to arrival.
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
1 mile from the airport. Approximate taxi expense is $10-$14 USD.
3 miles from the cruise ship terminal and train depot.
Local Shuttle Info: Local shuttle from airport and convention center available. 7am - 5pm subject to availability.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
Free Hot American Buffet Breakfast Daily included in rate. This features pancakes, biscuits and gravy, eggs, potatoes, & sausage as well as the standard continental breakfast spread of cereal, oatmeal, fruit and yogurt, coffea, tea, juice, etc.
Free parking included with room rate.
Internet / WiFI
Free wifi throughout the building.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.