Experience the best of Jackson, California, including wineries, the famous Kennedy Mine and the Amador County Museum, at this pet friendly hotel.Just a short trip from Sacramento, Reno and Lake Tahoe, the Best WesternÂ® Amador Inn sits comfortably amongst the rolling foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains - once famous for the great California Gold Rush. Take the day and visit the Kennedy Mine, the deepest vertical gold mine in the world around the turn of the century, now a prominent destination site for both families and adventurers alike. Then head to nearby historic downtown Jackson's famed antique shops or the thrilling Jackson Rancheria Casino that sits only three miles away.Nature lovers can also get their fill at this scenic Jackson hotel with Chaw-Se State Historical Park, Amador Lake and Comanche Lake all just a short drive away. If your visit is in the springtime, be sure to see the spectacular blooms on Daffodil Hill - an attraction that draws tourists each year from all around the region. Or, if you're a wine connoisseur, don't miss out on why Amador County is often called the second Napa Valley - the wineries in the area are delicious and quite fun to visit.After a great day of sightseeing, nothing beats a good night's rest in a quiet room with comfortable accommodations. Rooms at the Best WesternÂ® Amador Inn all come standard with cable/satellite television, high-speed Internet access, luxurious beds and free breakfast to start each morning off right. For a more romantic stay, the fireplace queens and king make for a peaceful, cozy California night. And no matter what your stay is for, it's always recommended to take a dip in our relaxing outdoor seasonal swimming pool, perfect for recharging for the next day of fun. Make the most of your next trip to Jackson, California - reserve a room at the Best WesternÂ® Amador Inn today and save! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||84|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Meeting Space:||0 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 0 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
|FEMA Approved:||Yes| Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $15.00 per day with a $100 per week maximum
Airport & Shuttle Information
Sacramento Airport, more than 50 miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.