Beach, Estuary, Hearst Castle, Fishing, Golfing, Kayaking, Whale Watching, Hiking, and Fine Dining
Morro Bay and the Best Western El Rancho is ideally located at the midpoint between Los Angeles and San Francisco and boasts must-see attractions like Hearst Castle and San Luis Obispo. When you spot Morro Rock, you know you're close to your home away from home at our Morro Bay hotel. The Best Western El Rancho is conveniently located on Highway 1 at the gateway to the scenic Pacific Coast Highway. Relax at our seasonally heated outdoor pool with sundeck, garden area and scenic views.We have two restaurants within walking distance including the famous Taco Temple featuring California Fusion fresh seafood cuisine. This Morro Bay hotel features Motorcycle parking directly in front of your room. RV parking and bus parking is available. Close to wineries and the Pacific coast, everything guests imagine sunny California to be comes alive here. Guests are close to the beach and Cal Poly. Centrally located, a world of adventure awaits, including, boat tours, spotting elephant seals and biking. Nature is right in the backyard of our Morro Bay hotel. Montana de Oro, Hearst Castle, Cayucos and Cambria are all just a short drive away. You can't beat the location and comfort of our Morro Bay hotel.Our Morro Bay hotel has refurbished rooms, fast complimentary high-speed Internet, guest room ceiling fans, and a free continental breakfast. There are many local businesses that require employees to travel to our gorgeous region. A few common guests include employees of Cal Poly, Camp San Luis Obispo, the US Coast Guard and PG&EÂ®. It doesn't feel like you're on the clock when the great outdoors and great weather is calling.Reserve your next escape at the Best Western El Rancho and start planning the first activity! The front desk is closed from 9 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. daily. On-site hotel personnel are available 24-hours a day via night bell at lobby entrance. After-hours check-ins are accommodated, please contact hotel prior to arrival to make arrangements.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2010|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||23|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
Guest must cancel 72 hours prior to check-in time on arrival date or they will be charged the first night stay plus tax. Group policy requires a two week cancel policy, if cancel after two weeks, will have to pay for first night stay on two rooms.
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
San Luis Obispo Airport,15 Miles.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.