When you're next to the Tachi Palace Casino, there's always adventure and excitement waiting for you just steps from our cozy Hanford hotel.Kings Speedway, Japanese Cultural Arts and historic downtown are just a few options for guests at this Hanford hotel. Spend the day sightseeing and taking in the historical buildings, or visit Lemoore Naval Air Station if you're feeling patriotic.Our Hanford hotel offers easy freeway access and is just one quarter mile from an Amtrak Station. We are located right next door to a restaurant and are also close to a sports complex, so guests can easily take in a game of baseball, softball or other favorite sport. When you're in sunny California, the options are limitless.You'll be an hour away from Sequoia National Park for hikes and visiting Mother Nature. Your Hanford hotel is centrally located in historic downtown Hanford. If your new neighborhood looks familiar, the town was filmed by Huell Howsner. Our town proudly hosts the Kings County Fair located at Kings Speedway.Business travelers enjoy the convenience and comforts of our Hanford hotel. Employees of Del Monte, Exopack, Kings County Government Center and a number of other local companies and agencies consider us their second home. Indulge in a daily buffet of fresh waffles, boiled eggs, moist and flaky pastries, fresh fruits, hot and cold cereals, yogurt, juices and 100% Arabica coffee. Our friendly staff is committed to making every guests' stay comfortable and memorable.This Hanford hotel is close to many businesses, including the Adventist Health Offices and Central Valley Meat Company. Guests who want a local treat can visit Superior Dairy, which has been in operation since the late 20's and sells ice cream that is only sold locally. There are several cheese and dairy tours at nearby factories. Located in central California, the agricultural capital of the nation, we're also home to the World AG Expo.Book a room at BEST WESTERN Hanford Inn today! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Non Smoking Rooms:
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.