"Not the Best Place to stay"
Overall Score2.0/ 5
We arrived on Saturday afternoon 2/8/14. First thing we notice is Caution Tape stretched across the 2nd floor balcony. We were greeted by a very nice gentleman at the desk and checked us in with no problem. I had booked three rooms. I got to my room and it smelled of disinfectant so we left the door open to air out the room. We tried to turn on the A/C but couldn't get it turned on. So I went to the front desk and the nice gentleman came and helped us turn on the A/C. He told me since it was not summer the thermostat was sent 70 degrees. And he told me it is set on a motion sensor. We left for the evening. We got back and the room stilled smelled, and it was very hot and stuffy. I tried to use the TV and could not find NBC. I called the front desk to complain about the A/C not working and asking for a TV guide. After 20 rings someone answered the phone (I think I woke her) and told me there was a sheet in the room with the TV channels. There wasn't one. The desk clerk had to come to the room to try and fix the A/C and it didn't work. She looked as though she just woke up. We were told to sleep with the window open. We were on the first floor next to the parking lot. When we questioned about saftey, we were told it is OK here. Once the desk clerk left we turn down the bed and the sheets were dirty. We didn't even bother to call the desk again. Then the next morning while using the hair dryer it exploded! We called the front desk and had to go to the front desk and get a new one. When we checked out and told the desk person (which was not the nice guy from Saturday afternoon) all the problems we had, he said, "Sorry we will have it fixed tomorrow". We were checking out so we told him that would not help us. The desk clerk shrugged it off and said sorry! I will never stay there again!
10-Feb-2014 Verified Review, stayed from Sat Feb 08 to Sun Feb 09 2014 at a $111.80 average nightly rate.