Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites!Traveling is made easy at our Byron hotel, where weâ??re pet-friendly and senior or AARP discounts are available.Interstate access to Interstate 75 makes it easy to get around and our Byron hotel is located right on Exit 149 for your convenience. Weâ??re AAA approved and welcome AAA members on a regular basis. Interstate access makes traveling to and from Florida simple and our southern hospitality is the best in town. Relax at our comfortable, welcoming property, where a heated indoor pool and whirlpool await you.There are numerous restaurants within walking distance to our Byron hotel, so a great meal is never far away. The Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter in Perry, GA is a short drive away. If youâ??re here to visit the Warner Robins Air Force Museum of Aviation in Warner Robins, GA, itâ??ll take just a few minutes to get there. The Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds, GA and Fort Valley State University in Fort Valley, GA also bring guests to our property.Enjoy luxurious bedding and friendly service that make you feel right at home. Can we do anything more to make your stay better? Just ask and weâ??ll go the extra mile. Our goal is your comfort and happiness.Business travelers with Panaprint, Boeing and Middle Georgia Regional Airport Industrial Park also favor our Byron hotel. Service men and women with Warner Robins Air Force Base also stay with us throughout the year. At our pet-friendly hotel we welcome all and every pet gets a water bowl and treats upon check-in. Seniors are welcome with exterior corridor access to rooms and vehicles. Earn Best Western points here and get 10% off at Georgia Bobâ??s BBQ located nearby. Weâ??re less than 10 minutes to Macon, Perry, Fort Valley and Warner Robins in middle Georgia, making your stay a breeze.Reserve your next stay at the BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites today and save! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2017|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||45|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
Open every night until 10pm.
Policies / Expenses
6pm day of arrival
|Total Misc Fees:||$5.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 7.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 5.00%|
|Resort/Hotel Fee:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Parking Fee:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Cleaning Fee:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Porterage Fee:|| 0.00 Per Item|
|Gym Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Spa Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Macon 10 miles Atlanta 95 miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Every day 6am-9am free with room. Hot Breakfast!
Internet / WiFI
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.