Special annual events like the Olâ??Marais River Run Antique Car Show have visitors heading to our Ottawa hotel year-round.The Ransom Memorial Hospital is just minutes away, and weâ??re right next to the interstate for easy traveling throughout the region. The BEST WESTERN brand and reputation is why many guests return to our Ottawa hotel. The down and out rooms make it easy to quickly unpack so that thereâ??s more time for rest and relaxation. Our indoor pool and hot tub is a favorite lounging spot for guests who want to unwind from their travels.Close to the historic downtown area, the National Guard Armory is a favorite local attraction. Ottawa University is a short drive away, so travelers in town to visit the university can quickly take care of business. Our proximity to the Interstate makes getting to meetings or simply sightseeing quick and easy.A few of the regular business travelers who stay at our Ottawa hotel are employees of the Wal-Mart Distribution Center, American Eagle Distribution Center, and Wolf Creek Nuclear Power Plant. Whether youâ??re in Ottawa for business or pleasure, take advantage of our spacious rooms and full, free breakfast.At our Ottawa hotel, we understand how important a hearty breakfast is to start your day. Thatâ??s why we feature stacks of sizzling hot waffles, an array of breads and sweet pastries, fresh fruits, chilled juices, yogurt, and a cereal bar with hot and cold options. Our staple 100% Arabica coffee ensures that your morning starts right.Friendly staff members can provide recommendations on local shopping, fine dining and sightseeing. Whether youâ??re up for a little culture or want to know the best mom and pop shop in town depend on us to be your local experts. Book a spacious room at BEST WESTERN Ottawa Inn, where location and quality are superior! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
Policies / Expenses
All rooms must be cancelled by 4pm of arrival day. After that time, the customer is responsible for all charges
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
Airport & Shuttle Information
The nearest Airport is in Kansas City
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.