Welcome to BEST WESTERN of Alpena!Are you looking for a hotel near the Shipwreck Museum? Our Alpena hotel is conveniently close to the museum as well as many other attractions.When you have a hotel near Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary, outdoor lovers rejoice and youâ??ll never run short of things to do or see. From the Brown Trout Festival to cross country skiing, sports are available year-round, and our Alpena hotel caters to all vacationers, recreationists and business travelers. Whether you need a hotel near Lake Huron or you want to make sure you enjoy your Best Western RewardsÂ®, our hotel is the head of the snowmobile trail so adventure is only footsteps away. Brand recognition and of course our famous free breakfast is what catches the eye of many travelers, but our location and hospitality seal the deal.Many family gatherings are held at our Alpena hotel, and fishing at Fletcher Pond and Lake Huron Bay is a family-friendly activity that everyone can enjoy. Winter recreation on the snowmobile trails is a blast, and since the trails start at the hotel, youâ??re in the perfect position to spend a day zipping across the powder. A big attraction for this city is the glass-bottom boat, a vessel with a glass bottom that travels out to Lake Huron. This is the site of many shipwrecks, and youâ??ll get a one in a million view of the wreckage below. Even if youâ??re here for a business meeting, make some time to enjoy the great outdoors and check out some of the fascinating local history.Service men and women with the Alpena National Guard often stay at our property. If youâ??re here with Charter Boat Tours, Alpena Regional Medical Center or another local business, our Alpena hotel will make you feel at home from the second you arrive. Let us treat you like family.Book your room at BEST WESTERN of Alpena today, minutes from the snowmobile trails!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2004|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||40|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.