close to Crystl Mtn ski resort, , Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes National Lakeshore, Lighthouses, wineries, casinos, local ski, hiking and snowmobile trails.
Guests planning a romantic trip or seeking adventure in the great outdoors can have it all at our Beulah hotel.The Crystal Mountain Resort is a short drive from our Beulah hotel, and a favorite destination for many guests. Of course, no visit to the region is complete without visiting the Point Betsie Lighthouse. Whether you're searching for the next great vacation photograph or simply want to enjoy an escape, you'll find it here.Winter is prime time for exploring the Benzie County Snowmobile trails. Adventure seekers travel from all over to take on the trails, spend time with friends and family and relax. However, summer is all about enjoying the recreation and beauty of Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. Our outdoor hot tub is open year round and the perfect place to soothe sore muscles after a day of playing. A full-service salon and day spa makes squeezing in a little pampering easy. We're a favorite choice for corporate lodging, and our free continental breakfast is the perfect start to your morning. Indulge in a buffet of waffles, sweet pastries, fresh fruits, yogurt, cereal and chilled juices along with 100% Arabica coffee.The National Cherry Festival in nearby Traverse City always draws a crowd. Any time of the year, there's something exciting happening near our Beulah hotel. From the Benzie Fall Fest to the Frankfort Pier Lighthouse, family-friendly fun is abundant. Spend the day Crystal Lake fishing, visiting Turtle Creek Casino or Little River Casino, both just 30 minutes away.Some of our regular business travelers include employees of Magna Corporation and Graceland Fruits. If you're in town on business, count on our Beulah hotel to make meetings, traveling and staying connected simple. We also offer meeting space for small meetings or birthday parties. We're here to provide you with everything necessary to stay on top of things.Book your next stay at the BEST WESTERN Scenic Hill Resort for a great value! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2005|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||43|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Meeting Space:||2100 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 125 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 30.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 5.0 Mi | Policies / Expenses
48 hour cancellation
|Total Taxes:|| 8.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.00%|
|Other Tax:|| 2.00% (mandatory cvb tax)|
|Additional Person Fee:||10.00 Per Person (per adult after 2 adults)|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets may be accepted. Please contact the hotel for full details.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Frankfort Airport for Private Aircraft - 7 milesCherry Capital Airport for Commercial - 35 miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.