With the friendliest staff in Deadwood, this cozy Deadwood, SD hotel provides a convenient location for traveling to the Black Hills, Mt. Rushmore and Sturgis, SD, as well as an exceptional stay.Nestled in the Black Hills region of South Dakota, this South Dakota Best Western provides affordable and comfortable accommodations, making it the perfect place to stay. Visitors of this Deadwood, SD hotel can experience the breathtaking magnificence of Mount Rushmore, Mickelson Trail, Crazy Horse Memorial, Homestake Gold Mine and Jewel Cave National Monument.Many visitors of this South Dakota Best Western delight in fishing, hiking and hunting. Others visit during the winter months to snowmobile and ice fishing. Downhill skiing is also nearby at Terry Peak and Mystic Miner. This Deadwood, SD hotel is within several miles of beautiful golf courses, too.Deadwood is a destination in itself, as the entire town is listed on the National Historic Register. Explore the rich history of this area while taking in the natural wonders when staying at this Deadwood, SD hotel. The clean, charming rooms at this South Dakota Best Western offer free high-speed wireless Internet access, cable television with HBOÂ®, a coffee maker, a desk and much more. The Hickok House has won numerous awards and is hometown-owned and operated, so guests can rest assured that they will get the cleanliness and great service they come to expect with the Best Western name.While staying at this Deadwood hotel, guests can also enjoy a business center, cold weather hook-ups, easy access to the Deadwood trolley and free parking. An on-site restaurant, which is also a local favorite, and cocktail lounge are also provided for your convenience at the Hickok House. For a memorable stay at a hotel in Deadwood, South Dakota with great customer service, reserve a stay online at the BEST WESTERN Hickok House today and save!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||6:30a.m. - 2:00p.m.
Policies / Expenses
too late to cancel for a group
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|| 2.00 Per Night
|Additional Person Fee:
||10.00 Per Person (for more then 2 in a room)
|Additional Room Fees:
|| 2.50 Per Night
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.