Conveniently located off Interstate 40, Highway 70 and Highway 111, and situated between Knoxville, Nashville and Chattanooga, the BEST WESTERN Thunderbird Motel offers an easy access to the surrounding area and comfortable accommodations while on the road.When staying at the BEST WESTERN Thunderbird Motel, there's plenty to do and something for everyone. Visit students attending Tennessee Tech University, check out Cane Creek Park Sports Complex, stroll through the historic downtown, enjoy the great outdoors at any one of the four surrounding state parks, swing away on local golf courses and discover breathtaking waterfalls in the Cumberland Plateau area. Inside each spacious accommodation at the pet-friendly BEST WESTERN Thunderbird Motel, guests will find all the comforts of home, in addition to all the premium amenities that Best Western hotels are known for, including an iron, ironing board, microwave, refrigerator, hairdryer, coffee/tea maker and more. Two-room suites and hot tub suites, which include a microwave, refrigerator and sofabed, are also available upon request. Other amenities at the BEST WESTERN Thunderbird also include an outdoor pool, and guest laundry facilities. Traveling to Cookeville on business? We offer wired or wireless Internet access, fax and photocopy services, and free local calls for added convenience.Whether traveling here on business, heading through town on a road trip or staying for vacation, the BEST WESTERN Thunderbird Motel offers spacious, comfortable accommodations and all the amenities needed while on the road. Book a stay online and save today!We are a pet friendly hotel and allow them in our designated smoking and non-smoking queen rooms only. However, due to other people having allergies we do not allow them in any of our king rooms or our suites.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2010|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||56|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
Individual Cancellations: 4pm day of arrival; Group Reservations: 1 week in advance
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.