Whether you're traveling to Nashville for business or leisure, the BEST WESTERN Suites Near Opryland is the perfect place to rest, relax and enjoy all that Nashville has to offer.Located close to downtown Nashville, the BEST WESTERN Suites Near Opryland is just a short drive away from everything guests want to see, do and experience while visiting. Music lovers will enjoy being close to the Grand Ole OpryÂ® House, the annual CMA Fest, Music City Nashville and the Country Music Hall of FameÂ®. Meanwhile, golfers can swing away on nearby Gaylord Springs Golf Course, families can race around Two Rivers Water Park and shoppers can stroll through the shops and restaurants of downtown Nashville.Guests staying at the BEST WESTERN Suites Near Opryland will appreciate spacious accommodations with exceptional amenities. Each well-appointed suite at this Nashville hotel features cable satellite television, a microwave, a refrigerator and free high-speed Internet access. We even have Spa Suites available upon request. Other amenities at the BEST WESTERN Suites Near Opryland include a complimentary continental breakfast each morning, a sparkling swimming pool that's open seasonally and a fully equipped fitness center.Business guests staying at the BEST WESTERN Suites Near Opryland will also appreciate this Nashville hotel's quiet location and close proximity to area businesses, the Nashville International Airport and Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center.Experience a warm welcome and plenty of southern hospitality at a premier Nashville hotel - the BEST WESTERN Suites Near Opryland. Book your stay today and save! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||100|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||600 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 3 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 6.0 Mi |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||none| Policies / Expenses
24 hours prior to date of arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:||$250 30 days prior to date|
|Total Misc Fees:||$4.69 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 9.00 Per Night|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 6.00 Per Night|
|City Tax:|| 2.50 Per Night|
|Country Tax:|| 2.19 Per Night|
|Porterage Fee:|| 4.50 Per Person (round trip, not mandatory)|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
8am to 8pm, monday-saturday and 8am to 6pm sundays. $10 one time fee
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.