Nearby Maxey Park is a great place for families to enjoy barbeques and recreation while staying at our Pecos hotel.Many of our Pecos hotel guests are in town for the West of the Pecos Rodeo, or to spend a relaxing vacation on the greens at the Reeves County Golf Course. Whether your tastes run more adventurous or rejuvenating, youâ??ll feel right at home here. Weâ??re close to shopping, and our friendly staff can recommend some great fine dining options.However, with a lounge on-site at our Pecos hotel, you donâ??t need to go far for great food. A full, free hot breakfast greets guests every day and features stacks of hot waffles, a selection of cereal and yogurt, your favorite fruits and breakfast pastries. A glass of cold juice or 100% Arabica coffee is the perfect end to your meal.The Spring Break Festival always draws a crowd, but many of our Pecos hotel guests know the region for the great golfing. Sporting events like baseball tournaments, soccer and volleyball also bring guests to town. We accommodate sports teams and school trips. Large groups are always welcome, and our staff will cater to the unique needs of these groups.At our Pecos hotel, business travelers also find their home away from home. Workers with Schlumberger, Halliburton, Reeves County Hospital and government employees often stay with us. We offer a great location and amenities, so itâ??s simple to commute around town or get business taken care of in your spacious room. If we can do anything to make your stay even better, just ask. We work diligently to ensure that your stay is enjoyable and comfortable. Luxurious bedding, quiet well-appointed rooms and the friendliest southern hospitality is our trademark.Book your next stay at BEST WESTERN Swiss Clock Inn for a truly enjoyable trip! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2009|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||85|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $15 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Commuter Airport 1/4 mile. 90 miles to commercial Midland Odessa Airport.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.