Local businesses like Gulf Marine Fabricators, Kiewit Offshore Services and Occidental Petroleum Corporation are all just a short drive from our Ingleside hotel.Whether you're in town for business or pleasure, our Ingleside hotel is committed to providing you with southern hospitality, clean rooms and luxury bedding. Close by is the popular Port Aransas Beach, the perfect location for a day of relaxation or water recreation. From the Texas State Aquarium to swimming in warm ocean waters, it's the perfect region for a relaxing getaway.At our Ingleside hotel, we're pet-friendly because we understand the whole family needs to be on board for a memorable vacation. With an outdoor pool and BBQ pits onsite, some guests prefer to stick close to their well-appointed rooms to relax, cool down and enjoy a home-cooked barbeque meal. Our spacious exterior access makes it easy for mobility accessibility and business guests who didn't pack lightly.The USS Lexington is a must-see local attraction that's exciting for war and history buffs. However, it's the Round-Up Days that really draw a crowd and feature exciting rodeos and southern recreation. The Ingleside Renaissance Faire is another popular event that everyone looks forward to year-round. No matter what your hobbies are, you're sure to find something fantastic close to this Ingleside hotel.Business travelers particularly enjoy staying at our Ingleside hotel because of our great location and quiet rooms. Some of our regular guests come into town for work with Tianjin Pipe Corp., Kiewit Offshore Services, and Gulf Marine Fabricators. Unpacking even the largest displays is easy here, and we welcome guests for extended stays.Book a cool, comfortable room at the Best WesternÂ® Ingleside and enjoy a great value!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2003|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||21|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $15.00 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.