Whether you're here for a convention or for an event at Dallas Love Field, you'll have the vacation of a lifetime when staying at our Dallas hotel.Enjoy being near downtown with a restaurant on site, so you never have to go far for a great meal. You can explore Dallas on foot, or kick back and relax while taking advantage of the great customer service. As an economy brand closer to downtown, both value and location come together; which is a recipe for a fantastic vacation. Visit Woodall Rogers Park or the American Airlines Center. There's something for everyone to enjoy in this part of Texas.The Southern Methodist University is also near our Dallas hotel, and we welcome guests in town for a game, graduation, homecoming or those here to teach for a term. Enjoy Dallas downtown, but still be only minutes from the campus. We're happy to accommodate groups as well as extended stays. We'll work with you to design a stay that perfectly matches your needs.Dallas conventions bring many guests to our property, and we understand that business travelers have unique needs. The Oak Lawn/Cedar Springs corporate area is a big draw, and the Dallas Market Center is another hot spot that's conveniently near our Dallas hotel. Our central location and close proximity to Baylor hospitals make us a prime choice for everyone here for work.With a 24-hour restaurant and coffee shop on-site, a hot meal and cup of morning coffee is never far away. Stay close to the Dart Rail, and there's a bus station within walking distance. Uptown and Downtown are only three miles away. Where you stay is just as important as what you do on vacation. At our Dallas hotel, we make making the most of your trip easy.Book a room at BEST WESTERN Cityplace Inn today and save on your trip!Management reserves the right to refuse to provide accommodation to persons less than 21 years of age unless accompanied by a parent. Identification is required at check-in.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
Policies / Expenses
24Hour from Day of Arrival
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Dallas/Fortworth Airport : 22 Miles
(Taxi expense one way : approx $30.00)
Dallas Lovefiedl Airport : 5 Miles
(Taxi expense one way : approx $10.00)
No Shuttle service at the moment
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western, Best Western City Place