Golf, Hunting, Fishing, Hiking, Rodeo, Wolf Creek Park, Lake Fryer.
Welcome to BEST WESTERN Perryton Inn!At our pet friendly Perryton hotel, guests enjoy easy access to Highway 83 and are only minutes away from Frank Phillips Community College.We welcome students, their families, and visiting faculty and staff of the college to our Perryton hotel regularly. Whether youâ??re here for graduation or are teaching for a semester, short and extended stays are options. Guests at our property are also near Baker Hughes, Texas Farms and Ochiltree General Hospital. Medical patients depend on our hotel for the best in comfort, quality and value during their stay and visiting medical staff also favors our property.A full hot breakfast greets guests each morning and includes a generous buffet of waffles and fruits, cereal and yogurt, 100% Arabica coffee and juices. Enjoy a 42-inch flat screen TV and DVD player in every guest room to make you feel right at home. Many of our Perryton hotel guests stay with us during hunting season or to visit the nearby Museum of the Plains. No matter what brings you to town, our hotel staff is committed to making your stay comfortable and relaxing.The Wheat Heart Celebration is a popular event for families, and golfing is available in abundance. Some of our Perryton hotel guests are in town solely to take advantage of the golf courses in the area. The rodeo always draws a crowd, and weâ??re happy to accommodate groups. Take advantage of the relaxing benefits of our indoor heated pool and hot tub. JacuzziÂ® rooms are available and perfect for those romantic escapes.Two family suites are available that accommodate up to eight guests and are perfect for larger groups or families on vacation. However, business travelers in town as a department may also want to take advantage of these oversized suites. Some of our regular guests are employees of the Department of Agriculture, Baker Hughes & Texas Farms. Book your next stay at BEST WESTERN Perryton Inn today and prepare for a fun-filled vacation. Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||57|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
4 PM On The Day Of Arrival.
|Typical Group Deposit:||TBA|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotelâ??s discretion. Pet rate is $20.00 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
Airport & Shuttle Information
118 Miles To Amarillo International Airport.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.