Located in the heart of Berkeley Springs, just 90 minutes from the Washington D.C. area, close to Historic Civil War sites and just minutes from the Country's First Spa, the BEST WESTERN Berkeley Springs Inn is the perfect place to rest, relax and revive after exploring historic sites and area attractions.No matter what you're looking for in a Berkeley Springs vacation, you will find it all and more just outside the BEST WESTERN Berkeley Springs Inn. From endless outdoor adventure at the C & O Canal, Cacapon State Park and Sleepy Creek State Forest, to fine arts and crafts, historic Civil War sites, shopping, dining and more. You'll find plenty to experience in one of America's favorite art towns. While visiting try to catch one of Berkeley Springs' famous festivals, like the Apple Butter Festival and free summer concerts in the park.Staying at the locally owned and operated BEST WESTERN Berkeley Springs Inn means you're getting the best accommodations in town, which comes complete with breathtaking mountain views, cable television and high-speed Internet access. Other amenities include a complimentary hot breakfast every morning, an outdoor heated swimming pool, and an on-site restaurant and lounge located next to the hotel. There are also several bath houses and day spas surrounding the hotel, and we proudly offer weekend getaway and spa pampering packages ask about their availability and details.Our hotel is also one of the premier Rider-Friendly hotels in the area. Offering private, covered bike parking and a wash station, we provide the amenities riders expect.Guests traveling to Berkeley Springs on business will also appreciate our hotel's business center, convenient business services, meeting space that can accommodate up to 100 people, and a close proximity to area businesses. Experience true West Virginia hospitality with comfortable accommodations and affordable rates at the BEST WESTERN Berkeley Springs Inn. Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||0|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||57|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||Varies| Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Additional Person Fee:|| 5.00 Per Person (3rd of more)|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.