MAJESTIC PINES CASINO, SKYLINE GOLF COURSE, LAKE WAZEE, STATE AND COUNTY PARKS, DIRECT ACCESS TO COUNTIES ATV TRAILS AVAILABLE ON SITE, ANTIQUE CENTERS, CRANBERRY COUNTRY, LAKE ARBUTUS
Located in beautiful Black River Falls, Wisconsin, the Full-service BEST WESTERN Arrowhead Lodge & Suites is conveniently located near many recreational sites including Lake Arbutus, Lake Wazee, Bruce Mound Winter Sports Area, and Jackson County Forest which offers some of the best ATV and snowmobile trails in Wisconsin. As our guest, you can enjoy direct access to trails from our property.The BEST WESTERN Arrowhead Lodge & Suites offers many services and amenities including an indoor pool and whirlpool, fitness center, guest laundry, ATM, free high-speed Internet, complimentary continental breakfast, meeting and banquet facilities, a restaurant and bar on-site, all in addition to our exceptional service! Each well-appointed room features expanded cable TV with HBOÂ®, microwave & refrigerator, free high-speed Internet, coffee maker, iron & board and hairdryer. Black River Falls and Jackson County offer many leisure activities such as antique shopping, golfing, hiking, biking, and hunting. Other activities include fishing or boating on Lake Arbutus, scuba diving in Lake Wazee, skiing and snow tubing at Bruce Mound Winter Sports Area, or swimming at the Hoffman Aquatic Center. ATV and snowmobile enthusiasts can conveniently access Jackson County's All Terrain Vehicles (ATV) and snowmobile trails directly from the BEST WESTERN Arrowhead Lodge & Suites.The BEST WESTERN Arrowhead Lodge & Suites is located near Western Technical College, Skyline Golf Course, Majestic Pines & Casino, DNR Regional Headquarters, Lunda Construction, Regal Beloit, Cummins Engine, Wal-MartÂ®, Land O' Lakes, D & S Manufacturing, Krohn Clinic and Black River Memorial Hospital. Minutes away are Fort McCoy, Ashley Furniture, Highgrounds Veterans Memorial Park and Warrens -the Cranberry Capital of the World.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2007|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||141|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
GROUP CANCELLATION 1 WEEK PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20 per night with a $100 per week maximum.
Airport & Shuttle Information
NEAREST MAJOR AIRPORTS: CHIPPEWA VALLEY AIRPORT; 47MILES, LACROSSE AIRPORT; 45 MILES, MINNEAPOLIS/ST. PAUL; 130 MILES
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.