This Williams Lake hotel has been voted the best in town on numerous websites, and all of our returning guests agree.This BEST WESTERN Williams Lake Hotel was built in 2012 and is a landmark in the region. Guests flock to Williams Lake, BC to take part in fishing and the great outdoors. Not all Cariboo Region hotels are created equal. If you're looking for the best and newest hotel in Williams Lake, you've found it. Our spacious pool, hot tub, exercise room and a convenient inside corridor are just a few of the lush amenities. Alaska Highway tourists stop here for a touch of home and a little pampering. Our complimentary deluxe continental breakfast is just the icing on the cake.Every day, guests are greeted with a generous breakfast spread. Platefuls of hot waffles, cereals, yogurt, fresh fruits, pastries and 100% Arabica coffee and chilled juices are always on deck. Our Williams Lake hotel is a mid-point stopover between cities, and indulging in breakfast favorites is standard here.The Cowboy Festival and hockey tournaments also draw crowds into this Williams Lake hotel. Our friendly staff, clean rooms and excellent quality of Internet and phone service are a few things guests have come to know us for. Featuring a beautiful design in the lobby and elevator, that same standout design extends to your spacious room.We're happy to host business travelers in town with BC Tel, Shaw Cable, C.H. and BC Gas. This Williams Lake hotel is away from other Best Western Vancouver locations and is a popular military stopover and home away from home for mid-week business travelers. There's nowhere else in town that offers our kind of amenities. This Williams Lake hotel is the busiest in town, but don't let our popularity fool you. Just because we're the newest hotel doesn't mean you'll be disturbed. Peaceful rooms are well-appointed and staff members are dedicated to ensuring every guest has a great, relaxing stay.Book your upcoming room at the BEST WESTERN Williams Lake Hotel and prepare to kick back! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Non Smoking Rooms:||64|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets accepted. $20.00 per day. Up to two dogs per room with an 80 lb. weight limit per animal, maximum of $100 weekly. Other pet types such as cats, birds, or other animals are allowed at the discretion of the property and require prior approval from the property. Hotel may charge additionally if excessive cleaning or repair is required.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.