Choose this Zion National Park hotel with great accommodations and southwest-style décor all right in the heart of Utah's national park area. Travelers seeking lodging near Zion National Park will find great and accessible accommodations at the Best Western East Zion Thunderbird Lodge. This is the perfect hotel location for travelers visiting Utah's spectacular national parks and monuments. Hotel guests will also have easy access to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon National Park, the Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument, Cedar Breaks National Monument, Cedar Mountain and the Coral Pink Sand Dunes.Set on an expansive golf course and nestled among the White Cliffs, this Zion hotel provides a comfortable environment for guests to relax between site seeing trips and hikes. All rooms are 100% non-smoking, offering both king and queen sized beds. Private balconies or patios accompany each room, with accommodations offering an option of beautiful mountain or lush golf course views. Rooms come fully equipped with cable satellite television featuring HBO and other premium channels. After a full day of hiking, guests will find a relaxing pool and hot tub available to unwind and renew for the next day. This Zion National Park hotel offers a free Internet kiosk in the lobby and free wireless connectivity throughout the property to stay connected with friends, family, and co-workers. Banquet and meeting services are also available for corporate events, weddings and any other large group needs. National park visitors who stay at the Best Western East Zion Thunderbird Lodge will save time spent packing and checking in and out of hotels for the parks. By choosing this centrally located hotel, travelers will maximize their valuable time and enjoy southern Utah's beautiful canyons and national monuments to their fullest! Travelers should keep in mind that U-9 through Zion National Park is open year-round.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 pm|
|Check Out:||11:00 am|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||61|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||600 sq. feet| Policies / Expenses
Cancellation: Cancel before 24 hours or subject to $20 cancellation fee. Terms: Rooming list one week prior to arrival. 10.75% tax. Baggage handling: $3 per person, round trip. One complimentary room per 15 rooms paid. Children 12 and under are free. Grou
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
The closest large airport is in Las Vegas or Salt Lake City. Smaller airports are in St. George and Cedar City.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.