Little Crow Ski Team, Over 300 lakes in the surrounding area, beaches, bike trail system, many summer festivals.
Welcome to the Holiday Inn Willmar, Minnesota and Willmar's only full-service hotel. Located on East Highway 12, the Holiday Inn is near downtown Willmar, the Willmar Civic Center, several golf courses, shopping and more! The Willmar Conference Center is also attached to the hotel, which makes the Holiday Inn Willmar the perfect place to hold your next event. Stay at the Holiday Inn Willmar and experience what "Outrageous Guest Service" is all about!Guests will enjoy complimentary high-speed internet in every hotel room and public areas, a state-of-the-art business center, large pool & whirlpool, sauna, game room, fitness room and much more!Willmar tourism info: visit willmarlakesarea . com
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 pm|
|Check Out:||12:00 pm|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||93|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||9 |
|Meeting Space:|| sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||6:00 am - 1:00 am| Policies / Expenses
6:00 pm day of arrival
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.88%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 3.00%|
|City Tax:|| 0.50%|
|Food and Beverage Tax:|| 3.00%|
|Food and Beverage Service Charge:||18.00%|
|Banquet Bartender Fees:||25.00 Per Hour|
|Avg. Plated Breakfast Cost:|| 7.99 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Lunch Cost:|| 8.99 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Lunch Cost:||10.99 Per Person|
|Avg. Boxed Lunch Cost:|| 8.99 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Dinner Cost:||12.99 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Dinner Cost:||14.99 Per Person|
|Morning Break Cost:|| 5.89 Per Person|
|Afternoon Break Cost:|| 5.89 Per Person|
|Banquet Gallon of Coffee:||17.99 Per Person|
|Banquet Soda:|| 1.69 Per Person|
|Banquet Bottled Water:|| 1.59 Per Person|
|Banquet Hosted Bar:||25.00 Per Person/Per Hour|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed for additional charge - $10 per pet, per day.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Minneapolis-St Paul Airport (MSP) is 105 miles. Willmar Municipal Airport is 5 miles. Shuttle to MSP is $75 one way.
Local Shuttle Info: Express Shuttle is available and stops at our hotel daily. Cost is $75 one way to MSP.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Holiday Inn
- Full-service hotel offering three different experiences: Holiday Inn Express ideal for the business traveler, Holiday Inn Resorts for family fun and relaxation, and the Holiday Inn Club Vacations, suitable for family and friends with spacious accommodations
- Offering comfort and family-oriented service, children stay and eat free at Holiday Inn properties
- Free high-speed internet access
- Restaurants and bars on-site with good food and drinks for all ages
- Indoor or Outdoor swimming pools based on location
- Great exercise facilities
- Based on select properties, Holiday Inn's The Hub is the perfect entertainment spot and gaming area with a media lounge, fire pits, etc.
The Holiday Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western Plus Willmar