LocationSituated in the suburbs, this motel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Glebe Markets and within 3 mi (5 km) of University of Sydney and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Sydney Opera House and Circular Quay are also within 3 mi (5 km).Property FeaturesA fitness center, self parking, and dry cleaning are available at this smoke-free motel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, express check-out, and tour/ticket assistance.Room AmenitiesAll 56 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find room service, hair dryers, and safes.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2015|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||56|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
|Ownership:||Xin Jiu Xin Pty Ltd| Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||30%|
|Total Taxes:|| 0.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Parking Fee:||15.00 Per Night|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Glebe Point Road runs off Broadway (George Street), which is the main street that runs through the centre of Sydney city. The hotel is located 1.5km south of the Sydney city CBD, 1km south of Darling Harbour and Chinatown, 500 metres north of The University of Sydney, and 7km north-west of Sydney Airport.A taxi from the airport is approximately $20 and the airport bus does operate a service to the hotel, but is nearly as expensive as a taxi and more expensive if there are 2 or more people travelling. The airport train operates a service to Central Railway, which is very close. See below.Driving from the airport will take approximately 20 minutes. Follow the City signs then turn left on Cleveland Street, right onto City Road, immediately left on Broadway and immediately right on Glebe Point Road.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Limited parking space, advance reservations required.Parking fee: $15 per spot per night
Internet / WiFI
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
The Haven Inn Sydney