When you think of the lush green forests of the Pacific Northwest, think of Eugene, Oregon. And when you think of Eugene, think of the Best Western Greentree Inn.Located across the street from the University of Oregon campus--home of The Ducks - your room is just a few minutes walk away from Autzen Stadium, Mac Court and Hayward Field. Our central Eugene location provides easy access to downtown Eugene, the Hult Center for the Performing Arts, Valley River Shopping Center, the 5th Street Market area, Sacred Heart Hospital and 13 golf courses. Plan now to stay with us during your next visit to Eugene. We think you'll find all the luxuries you've come to expect from Best Western - combined with our warm friendly service and reasonable rates - an unbeatable combination. We look forward to seeing you!
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||4:00 PM |
|Check Out: ||11:00AM |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2004 |
|Floors: ||3 |
|Rooms: ||65 |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||60 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||1 |
|Suites: ||4 |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 | Policies / Expenses
Individual reservations must be canceled no later than 6:00 PM the day of arrival.Group reservations must be canceled two weeks prior to the arrival date.
|Nightly Parking: ||Free |
|Typical Group Deposit: ||50% |
|Total Taxes: ||10.50% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel''s discretion. Pet rate is $20.00 per day with a $100 per week maximum. A refundable cleaning & damage deposit of $50.00 is required upon check-in. If damage occurs or excessive cleaning is needed, the deposit can become non-refundable and the hotel may charge additionally to cover the costs of repair/cleaning.
Airport & Shuttle Information
A 15 minute drive (7 miles) from the Eugene Airport. Airport code: EUG
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.