The Ramada Inn South, a well-appointed hotel midway between Richmond, VA and Washington, D.C., features 196 guestrooms, oversize indoor pool, sauna, twirl spa, game room and exercise room. The Garden Terrace Restaurant and Muggsey's Lounge, offer excellent food and spirits. Complete conference, meeting, and banquet facilities are available. All historic Fredericksburg sites including Civil War battlefields. Mary Washinton College, Kings Dominion, and "antiques row" shopping are within close proximity.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 pm|
|Check Out:||12:00 noon|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||151|
|Meeting Rooms:||7 |
|Meeting Space:||2784 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 200 people| Policies / Expenses
individual by 6pm of night of arrival/group cancellation 30 days prior to arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Richmond International, Washington Reagan National, Dulles 50 miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
- Free high-speed wireless internet access in the U.S. and Canada
- San Francisco Soap company bath amenities
- Conference meeting spaces available based on location
- Ramada Limited Hotels offer free breakfast and swimming pools
- Ramada Hotels offer on-site restaurants or a-la-carte food services
- Ramada Plaza Hotels are located near major city centers and airports. They also offer a vaariety of on-site restaurants and lounges, conference space and banquet facilities
The Ramada highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Ramada Inn South & Conference Center