Many guests stay at our Gold Canyon hotel to explore Superstition Mountain or to partake in the Lost Dutchman Marathon.Whether you're here to tap into your inner warrior at the Renaissance Festival or to check out the Dolly Steamboats, our Gold Canyon hotel caters to you. We have a friendly staff, a great location, and the best amenities in town. Spacious, well-appointed rooms make it simple to relax after a day of adventure. Luxury bedding and beautiful decor make you feel right at home.With a Western theme and corporate mining near the property, guests at our Gold Canyon hotel can really get into the Wild West spirit. We offer quiet surroundings, perfect for a rejuvenating getaway, and there are also golf courses nearby for spending an afternoon on the links. Leisure is a top priority here, but the locals also know how to have a good time, especially at the annual Country Thunder USA. The Lost Dutchman Days is a popular event, but at our Gold Canyon hotel it's easy to relax after a day of excitement, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Thereâ??s easy access to the highway, which makes it simple to zip around to the top destinations. If you're staying with us for business, you'll especially enjoy our convenient meeting facilities.A few of our regular guests are in town for work with mining companies and Canyon Lake Marina and Campground. Whether youâ??re here for a special event, on a vacation, or traveling for work, our Gold Canyon hotel staff is committed to making your stay peaceful and enjoyable. Our rooms are spacious and perfect for extended stays or long weekends.You deserve to be treated to only the best in service and quality while traveling, and that's what our Gold Canyon hotel delivers. Rest assured that you'll have a great experience staying with us and will be only a short drive from the most popular attractions.Reserve a quiet stay at BEST WESTERN Gold Canyon Inn & Suites today for a great value. Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||1999|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||68|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||4 |
|Meeting Space:|| sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||12noon - 2am| Policies / Expenses
24 hours or more if bookimg for a large group
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Taxes:|| 6.70%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 0.07 Per Night|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
37 Miles to Phoenix Sky harbor15 miles Phoenix Gateway
Local Shuttle Info: SuperShuttle24 hours to and from airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.