Welcome to BEST WESTERN Cottage Grove Inn!The Cottage Grove Covered Bridge Tour is a fantastic trip, and is a great way for guests of our Cottage Grove hotel to get acquainted to the area. Our Cottage Grove hotel is in the Eugene area, and many of our guests are here to catch a Ducks game. The Willamette Valley is a stunning region filled with wineries, and downtown Portland is only a couple of hours away. Lodging for Oregon University events is a big reason many of our guests stay with us, but we also welcome road trippers, outdoor lovers and guests looking for a little peace and quiet while traveling along I-5.Duck football games always bring a crowd, and the eclectic city of Eugene is an experience everyone has to try. Great dining, shopping and a laidback college town vibe are moments away from our Cottage Grove hotel. With covered bridges and a beautiful bike path, the best of Oregon is in your backyard. Whether you're here for track and field events, football, or just to enjoy a relaxing getaway, depend on us to provide you with the service you deserve.There are two lakes nearby, and water recreation is a way of life here. Enjoy a day of swimming, boating, fishing or picnicking at the water's edge. Many of our guests are visiting Eugene for the University of Oregon events, here for U of O graduation, or want to explore the Cottage Grove Row River bike path. No matter what brings you to the area, you deserve a spacious room and luxury bedding during your stay.Business travelers with the Oregon Department of Transportation, Oregon Forestry and military personnel relocating to the area all count on us to make them feel right at home. Our convenient location makes it easy to travel around the area, whether you're commuting to work or to the game. At our Cottage Grove hotel, we're happy to recommend trips, eateries and shopping to make the most of your trip.Book a stay at BEST WESTERN Cottage Grove Inn!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2010|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||40|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.