If you need a handy place to stay in London, Best Western The Cromwell is fabulously located on the Cromwell Road, close to the top class shopping delights of South Kensington and Knightsbridge (we're talking Harrods and Harvey Nichols). Gloucester Road tube station is just around the corner, giving you easy access to everything the capital has to offer. And there are already plenty of things to do in London virtually on our doorstep.From your base in this distinctive Victorian building, you'll be within walking distance of world-renowned attractions, such as the Science Museum, Natural History Museum, the Victoria & Albert Museum and Earls Court. A modest concert venue called the Royal Albert Hall is also close by, as is the inner city greenery of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens.After a hectic day, come back to a London hotel that's an oasis of calm in the city. The decor combines light and restful colours - creating the perfect ambience for relaxation after time spent sightseeing. Expect a warm welcome and the highest standards of service from the moment you set foot in our chic reception area. There's also free Wi-Fi throughout.Best Western The Cromwell is the perfect place to stay in London if you want to be centrally located, but just far enough from the West End for some peace and quiet at the end of the day. Its time you became better acquainted with its many advantages.
What you need to know
Hotel Features – Housed in a beautiful historic building in Central London, Best Western The Cromwell is a short walk to Gloucester Road and the Natural History Museum. The three-star hotel puts you in the heart of all that London has to offer, minutes from well known landmarks and several quaint cafes and restaurants.
Guest Rooms – Guest rooms are situated on five floors, and boast light décor and contemporary furnishings, with a choice of one double bed, one twin bed, or two twin beds. Amenities include satellite television, wireless Internet access, a coffeemaker, a direct-dial phone, spacious desk, and an iron with ironing board. Each room has a private bathroom that offers complimentary toiletries, a hair dryer, and a makeup and shaving mirror.
Nearby Attractions – There are many attractions within walking distance of the hotel, including the Imperial College London, the London Science Museum, and Royal Albert Hall. If you’d like to venture away from the hotel, visit Buckingham Palace, St. James Park, Big Ben, Trafalgar Square, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and the Tower of London, all less than five miles away.
Perks & Amenities – The Best Western The Cromwell has plenty of amenities to keep you entertained during your stay, including a daily buffet breakfast, a lounge bar, fitness facilities, and a comfortable lobby with a television. You’ll also have access to many amenities for your business needs, including complimentary Internet access in public areas, and multiple conference and meeting rooms.
Expert Tip – If you’re looking for a quick snack or a place to relax after a long day of exploring the city, visit the Cromwell Bar, which has a selection of drinks and snacks. The Breakfast Room also serves favorites including coffee, fresh juices, and traditional breakfast foods.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2012|
|Corridors:||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||85|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||74|
|Rooms with 2 Beds:||11|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 View Spaces|
|Meeting Space:||161 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 10 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 3.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||00:01-24:00 (Weekend times may vary)|
|Ownership:||TCC| Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Heathrow Airport: 35 min by taxi / direct metro link with Piccadilly Line
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Full Buffet Breakfast cost is £12.95 per person if not included in the room rate
Internet / WiFI
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.