Mt Hood, Columbia Gorge, Multnomah Falls, The Grotto, Zoo, Rose Gardens
Verified Reviews of Best Western Pony Soldier Inn Airport Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Very nice rooms, but a little noisy."
Overall Score4.0/ 5
Overall pretty happy with this hotel stay. The only negative during our stay was traffic noise because it is quite close to a very busy intersection. Proximity to several nice restaurants was good. There was no TV guide and the cable service was marginal. Did not care for the remotes they provided. Excellent breakfast. Very friendly staff. I would choose this hotel again.
31-Mar-2019 Verified Review, stayed from Wed Mar 27 to Sat Mar 30 2019 at a $110.00 average nightly rate.
Customer Reviews of Best Western Pony Soldier Inn Airport
Welcome to Best Western ® Pony Soldier Inn - Airport Many guests at our Portland hotel are corporate travelers looking to take advantage of our great proximity to the airport, light rail and downtown.MAX, Portland's light rail system whisks guests directly into the heart of downtown. We are close to major freeways and the airport, so catching early morning flights or day trips around the Great Northwest are both possible. We're known for our stellar customer service, and the outdoor seasonal pool and year-round hot tub are perfect for relaxing. However, make sure you start every morning right with a full, free hot breakfast featuring waffles, fruits, cereal and 100% Arabia coffee.Our location, just two miles from the airport, makes us an easy choice for frequent flyers. Our Portland hotel is a short drive from the beautiful landscaping of The Grotto, and boating on the Columbia River is a real treat. Whether you are in town for the legendary Rose Festival or touring the Columbia River Gorge, the location of our property makes it easy to get around the region.Mount Hood, the Oregon Coast and some of the best dining in the northwest is all a short drive away. Duck into Voodoo Doughnuts 24/7 for a sweet treat like no other, or visit the country's smallest park. The friendliness of our staff and cleanliness of the guest rooms make you feel right at home. We're located near I-205 and I-84 West and East for your convenience. Just across the river from Vancouver, Washington, the Portland Airport hotel is unlike any other in the country and nestled close to all the top attractions.Business travelers with Concordia University, AltecÂ® Corporation, Grocery Outlet and Boeing and Honda Factories often stay at our Portland hotel. Visit the Rose Garden for incredible views or take in a Portland Trailblazer's game at the Rose Garden Arena. The Pearl District is a must for nightlife, and NW 23rd is a requisite for shoppers.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||03:00 |
|Check Out: ||11:00 |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2018 |
|Floors: ||3 |
|Rooms: ||100 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||100 |
|Handicap Rooms: || |
|Rooms with 2 Beds: ||29 |
|Suites: ||12 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 | Policies / Expenses
Ind. 4PM DOA Group 30 days prior
|Nightly Parking: ||0 |
|Typical Group Deposit: ||1 st night |
|Total Taxes: ||15.30% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $30 per day with a $150 per week maximum.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Portland In'tl Airport, 2 miles from hotel, complimentary 24 hr shuttle service, Max light rail station just1 block from hotel
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western Pony Soldier Inn Portland Airport