Experience a beautiful, contemporary New Orleans boutique hotel situated on the edge of the legendary French Quarter at the Renaissance Pere Marquette. Located only one block from Bourbon Street, this historic New Orleans French Quarter hotel is also in close proximity to the Audubon Zoo and the Superdome. Originally built in 1925, this "skyscraper" was reborn as a sophisticated jazz inspired hotel offering 272 stylish rooms and suites with luxurious amenities.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2007|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||284|
|Meeting Rooms:||9 |
|Meeting Space:|| sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds people| Policies / Expenses
72 hrs - individual, and 80% of the total room night commitment upon signing contract for groups
|Total Misc Fees:||$2.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
MSY - Louis Armstrong International Taxi - $28.Shuttle - $15
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Renaissance Hotels
- Part of the Marriott Hotel Brand with over 150 hotels
- Offer the best in entertainment events with RLive LIVE, offering the best new talent in music, arts, and culinary during your hotel stay at Renaissance. A calendar of past and future events is featured on their website
- RNavigators or Renaissance Navigators is a personalized concierge service helping guests choose the best local food, shops, and attractions to explore
- Mobile check-in service
- Great meeting event space and banquet facilities
- State-of-the-art fitness enter
The Renaissance Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Renaissance Pere Marquette