Located at the Center of scenic Utah, a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts is the BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn and Resort. Just off Interstate 15 at the north exit to Fillmore, Utah (Exit 167) makes it a good location to stay when visiting all of the popular tourist locations throughout the state. We're just a couple of hours drive from three National Parks and 15 State Parks, along with dozens of other recreational opportunities. Fillmore is a great halfway point between Salt Lake City and St. George and an easy drive to Las Vegas or the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.Just outside your room you will find a magnificent full service golf course, serving the area residents and visitors since 2000. We specialize in booking tee times, coordinating tournaments, corporate golf events and unbeatable value packages. The Paradise Golf Course features dramatic mountain views from each hole. A challenging links experience awaits golfers as the course's spacious fairways roll and twist amongst towering trees and unique water hazards.Our elegantly decorated, spacious rooms include hairdryer, coffee/tea maker, iron and ironing board, AM/FM alarm clock radio and a 27-inch stereo cable television with 38 channels including HBOÂ®. Each room has a telephone with dataports for your convenience. Our property includes a full service restaurant, 24-hour vending and desk service, a year-round indoor pool and hot tub.Some other points of Interest within minutes include: The Paiute ATV Trail, considered one of the ten best wilderness ATV trails in the country, four mountain canyons for camping, picnics, hiking and creeks great for swimming and fishing, desert trails that are great for hiking, biking, ATV's and rock hunting, and Statehouse State Park. Fillmore was the original Territorial Capital of Utah, the building, now a wonderful pioneer museum was built under the direction of Brigham Young, intending it to be used as the State Capital, but was never finished because the Capitol was moved to Salt Lake City.Fillmore is renowned for its off-highway vehicle trails, theatrical productions, quiet lakes, secret creeks, pheasants aloft and trout below. We claim the perfect mix of culture, history and recreation. Fabulous golfing, historic buildings and museums, unique waterways, and outdoor recreation, all make the BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn and Resort of Fillmore a fun-filled stay. Enjoy your stay!
Details / Other Expenses
|Non Smoking Rooms:||74|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
|Total Taxes:|| 9.95%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.