The Intercontinental Kansas City is located on The Country Club Plaza. The Plaza is a 15 block enteratinment district mirrored after the streets and architecture of Seville, Spain. There are over 180 shops, 35 + restaurants, movie theaters, a vibrant nightlife and a year round calendar of events.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2007|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||366|
|Meeting Rooms:||19 |
|Meeting Space:||30000 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 1300 people| Policies / Expenses
24 Hours prior to arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:||75%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$1.50 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Kansas City International Airport (MCI) is approximately 25 miles and 25-30 minutes from the hotel. KCI Shuttle offers a $17 one way fare and a one way taxi is around $4.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts
- 24-hour room service
- Great Intercontinental apps for all mobile devices including iPhone and iPad which gives you insider access to their flavorful chef 's recipes, conceirge information, and GPS hotel directions
- Luxury meeting and event space with catering services
- Part of Green Engage programme offering sustainable and environmentally friendly options from guest rooms to meeting rooms
- Resort hotels offer a Kid's Club called Planet Trekkers, which has a number of great activities for children 4-12 years of age
- Numersous spa packages and individual treatments available at various resort locations
The Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.