As one of the world's most unique lodging concepts, the Best Western Movie Manor is attached to a historic drive-in movie theater, which means guests can watch movies on the big screen from the comfort of most rooms every mid-May to the second week of September, while enjoying fantastic mountain views. Hotel guests should call property in advance to verify movie schedule and season dates.Those staying at the Best Western Movie Manor will love seeing movies on the big screen from the comfort of their own room complete with sound. However, Monte Vista also has a little something for everyone. Just outside the Movie Manor, guests will find plenty to do, like visiting Great Sand Dunes National Park, experiencing the National Wildlife Refuge, attending the annual Crane Festival and witnessing the thrills of the Ski Hi Stampede Rodeo, one of the oldest in Colorado.Inside each spacious, comfortable guest accommodation, guests of the Best Western Movie Manor will find all the comforts of home, along with the premium amenities that the Best Western brand is known for. Feel like a snack? Try out our delicious snack bar, located right inside the drive-in, to find your favorite movie treat and discover a few new ones, too! Corporate guests traveling to or through Monte Vista will also appreciate this hotel's comfort and close proximity to local area businesses, including Commercial Truck Haulers, Rio Grande National Forest, BLM and more.Make your next Monte Vista, Colorado stay an unforgettable one - book a stay online and save today with the Best Western Movie Manor!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2017|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||59|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||21|
|Rooms with 2 Beds:||27|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Meeting Space:||4000 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 2 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 5.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 4.0 Mi |
|FEMA Approved:||Yes| Policies / Expenses
48 hours of a day arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:||25%|
|Total Taxes:|| 7.40%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pet room available request
Large free parking space.
Internet / WiFI
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.