We are located right off the Bemidji bike trail system which connects to downtown Bemidji, the Sanford Center, and Lake Bemidji. Downtown features restaurants, bars, theaters, and the famous Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox statues (A must see for the tourist in all of us). We are also located right off highway 371, and a half hour drive to Itasca State Park
(headwaters for the mighty Mississippi) and several fantastic fishing and nature centers.
The Candlewood Suites is Bemidji's newest hotel. We are an extended stay hotel making us the ideal place to stay when you are here for multiple nights. Just here for the weekend? The Candlewood Suites of Bemidji can help with that too. We provide large, comfortable suite rooms at a competitive cost compared to other hotels in the area. Incorperating a high-class hotel experience at a price even your wallet can love, the Candlewood Suites of Bemidji can cater to any guest, for any occasion. Featuring a full kitchen in every room, we attempt to be your home away from home, emphasizing comfort and affordability for our guests. The hotel also features a fitness facility, outdoor gazebo equip with gas grills and seating which are perfect for the summer time, business center, and complimentary hard wire internet and WiFi. Our ability to provide the comforts of home to you on the road is what helps us put the "Can" in Candlewood Suites.
Our hotel features high efficiency washers and driers (complimentary to use), as well as state of the art water-heaters. Motion sensing temperature control systems, bathroom fans, and lights in public areas all help us reduce our energy use and our impact on the environment.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
|Rooms with 1 Bed:
|Rooms with 2 Beds:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
24 hour cancellation policy.
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets are part of the family, and family is always welcome. We do charge an initial $25 pet fee, plus $15 per day fee, up to $140 per month for our extended stay guests. Pet fees help cover the cost of the additional cleaning required of a room that housed a pet.
Airport & Shuttle Information
The nearest airport, Bemidji Regional Airport, is located about 10 miles away.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
The Candlewood Suites provides an on-site store with breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner options.
Complimentary parking is available in our well lit, paved lot. We also feature an auxiliary lot for larger trucks, buses, trailers, boats, or construction equipment.
Internet / WiFI
Complimentary high-speed hard wire and wireless internet is available to all guests, in all areas of the hotel.
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.