Grand Prarie Museum of Arkansas, JB Bryant Park, Riceland Foods, Lennox Industries. Also Carnival, Duck Gumbo cook-off, Miss Mallard Pageant, Duck calling contest during thanksgiving weekend.
All 45 rooms has been recently renovated in May 2013 with 37 inch LCD Tv's. All local channels are HD. HD channel is good for sport loving person. All rooms have new furniture, carpet, bedding, micro-fridge. Free Wi-Fi and complimentary super start breakfast.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||03:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2013|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||0|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 3.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 2.0 Mi |
|Ownership:||Shanm LLC| Policies / Expenses
24 hrs prior to arrival date
|Typical Group Deposit:||30%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
$10 per pet per night. No more then two pest allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Little Rock Airport--50 miMemphis International Airport--100 mi
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Americas Best Value Inn
- One of the fastest-growing hotel chains with 1,000+ locations in North America
- Afforable hotel stay with free continental breakfast, high-speed internet, and HBO
- Faxing and copying services
- Value Club Program is a free instant rewards program that offers members 15% off standard room rates, free room upgrades, late check-out, and discounts on other travel products and services
- Bathroom products now biodegradable offering environmentally friendly products
The Americas Best Value Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Super 8 Motel, Super 8 Stuttgart