OU stadium, Oklahoma Memorial, Warren theater, Western Heritage Museum, Okc Zoo, Downtown Brick town entertainment district as well as easy access to many places just minutes from us.
Verified Reviews of Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
Overall Score5.0/ 5
Clean rooms, great breakfast. Very nice people working here. Noisy on interstate so request room away from road.
11-Nov-2017 Verified Review, stayed from Fri Nov 10 to Sun Nov 12 2017 at a $89.00 group rate.
Response from Management on 23-Nov-2017:
Customer Reviews of Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites
The BEST WESTERN Greentree Inn & Suites is located just off I-35 between Oklahoma City and Norman, Ok. Just seven miles from our downtown Brick town district for evening entertainment or visit the Oklahoma City Memorial also know as the Murrah Federal Memorial or visit the Noble Museum of Natural History and the Western Heritage Museum and close to the Buck Thomas Baseball Field. Guests will enjoy comfortable accommodations with guest rooms and suites each complete with cable satellite television with HBO® and free high-speed Internet access. Other amenities include complimentary hot breakfast every morning, a heated indoor swimming pool and a fully equipped exercise facility. Pets are also welcome. The friendly and professional staff is waiting to welcome you and ensure your stay is perfect. Book your stay today!
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3pm |
|Check Out: ||11 am |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2012 |
|Floors: ||3 |
|Rooms: ||63 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||63 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||5 |
|Suites: ||25 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||1 |
|Meeting Space: ||324 sq. feet |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 0.5 Mi |
|FEMA Approved: ||Yes |
|Pool Info: ||630am to 10pm | Policies / Expenses
individual 24group 72 hrs
|Nightly Parking: ||0 |
|Total Taxes: ||13.50% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax: || 8.50 Per Night |
|City Tax: || 5.00 Per Night |
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
20.00/night per pet
Airport & Shuttle Information
Will Rogers World Airport 8 miles
Local Shuttle Info: Local cab services or Uber
Deluxe continental breakfast that includes Sausage,scrambled Eggs, Waffle, Muffins, Pastry,Juices, Fruit, Oatmeal, Toast, French Toast and oatmeal.
Internet / WiFI
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western Greentree Inn & Suite